The program is intended for fast and guaranteed execution of
Windows Shutdown if there is a plenty of open applications.
Allows to fulfil:
– Accelerated command Shutdown;
– Normal command Shutdown;
– Accelerated command Shutdown and Restart;
– Normal command Shutdown and Restart;
– Command Log Off;
– Accelerate shutdown automatically;
– Start shutdown from command line;
– Using “Hot Keys”;
– Hook and execute a Windows shutdown;
– Eject Removable media (if inserted).
Also, some different external events can be processed:
– Shutdown at selected day and time;
– Shutdown when selected file exist or not exist;
– Shutdown when selected file larger or smaller from given value;
– Shutdown when selected application(s) is running or not running;
– Shutdown when selected local user was logged in or no longer logged in;
– Shutdown when selected removable media was inserted;
– Shutdown when selected user or computer connects to your computer from a network or the Internet.
Use of external events gives you the broadest opportunities by definition of the moment of a shutdown, restart or switching your system off .
Originally posted 2011-07-15 06:23:05. Republished by Blog Post Promoter